Stocks Pushing to Fresh Session Lows: Dow Down 93, Nasdaq Down 32, S&P 500 Down 13
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
Market Check: Dow Jones down 93, Nasdaq down 32, S&P 500 down 13
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Fed says labor market continued to improve, job gains solid
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!