Stocks Pushing Away from Session Highs: Dow Up 103, Nasdaq Up 19, S&P 500 Up 8.5
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
Market Check: Dow Jones up 103, Nasdaq up 19, S&P 500 up 8.5.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Stocks Hit Session Lows; Biotech, Homebuilders Lead Slump
- S&P Assigns 'AA+' Issuer-Level Rating to Apple's (AAPL) GBP-Denominated Unsecured Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!