Stocks Pushing Away from Session Highs: Dow Up 103, Nasdaq Up 19, S&P 500 Up 8.5
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Market Check: Dow Jones up 103, Nasdaq up 19, S&P 500 up 8.5.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Existing Home Sales 4.59 vs 4.56M Expected; -0.2% vs -1 % MoM
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- China GDP Grew 7.4% in Q1; More Growth Stabilization Expected (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!