Stocks Pushing Away from Session Highs: Dow Up 103, Nasdaq Up 19, S&P 500 Up 8.5
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Market Check: Dow Jones up 103, Nasdaq up 19, S&P 500 up 8.5.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 trades to new, all-time high at 2,171 (SPY)
- BTIG Upgrades Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Buy
- U.S. stocks keep winning streak, sterling drops
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!