Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Cut to 'CCC-' by S&P, Outlook Negative (FXE) (UUP)
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Internet Sector to Attractive (AMZN) (NFLX) (TWTR) (LNKD)
- S&P 500 rises 2.4% for biggest daily gain since Jan 2013 (SPY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!