Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS, Revenue Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/03: (SNCR) (GIII) (ESPR) Higher; (VMEM) (CDTI) (GEVO) Lower (more...)
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) Chief Warns on Global Oversupply of Metals
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Said to Explore Potential Sale
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades Molycorp (MCP) to 'D'; Considers Default Move to Occurred
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Certain Livevol Assets
- Oppenheimer Maintains Outperform on Occidental Petroleum (OXY) as They Look to Boost Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!