Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Adds Cisco (CSCO) to Conviction Buy List; Analyst Points to 'Once-in-a-Decade Refresh'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/24: (AMZN) (MSFT) (GOOG) (SBUX) Higher; (AERI) (AMSC) (STEM) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Sell-Off 'Overdone', Wedbush Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!