Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4M Barrels vs -2.4M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!