Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Rackspace (RAX) to Neutral; Analyst Skeptical on Potential CenturyLink (CTL) Deal
- NAHB Housing Market Index Rose to 59 in Sept.; Registeres Highest Reading Since Nov. 2005 (XHB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!