Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Places AEP Industries (AEPI) Ratings on CreditWatch Positive Amid Merger Agreement
- S&P Downgrades Rio de Janeiro to 'CCC-'; Outlook is Negative (EWZ)
- Pre-open market-options summary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!