Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- Starz (STRZA) Looking to Sell for $5 Billion - NY Post
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Officials Saw Need to Watch for Inflation Expectations to Drop - FOMC Minutes
- S&P Raises L-T Rating on Regions Financial (RF) to 'BBB'; S-T to 'A-2'
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!