Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Add to Gains as BOE Carney Sees Monetary Easing Over the Summer
- Gold bulls buoyed by prospect of Brexit swaying Fed
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) 0.45% vs 0.58% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!