Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 3.5M Barrels vs 2.7M Expected
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
- China GDP Grew 7.4% in Q1; More Growth Stabilization Expected (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!