Stocks Notably Higher Once Again: Dow Up 55, Nasdaq Up 7.5, S&P 500 Up 5
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
US stocks have been very volatile Tuesday. The DJIA was up as much as 71 points just after the opening bell rang, fell 153 points to a session low at 12,645, and is now up about 55 points to 12,784. The Nasdaq is now up about 7.5 and the S&P 500 is up 5 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Graham Holdings (GHC) to Junk; Business Risk Profile Weaker Following Cable Segment Spin
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Enters $200M Unsecured Term Loan Agreement
- Wall St. ends higher but energy stocks fall and Greece hopes waiver
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!