Stocks Nearing Session Lows: Dow Up 12, Nasdaq Up 21, S&P 500 Up 1.5
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Market Check: Dow Jones up 12, Nasdaq up 21, S&P 500 up 1.5. Notably, the Dow had been up as much as 68 points earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
- S&P Upgrades E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to 'BBB-'; Capital, Liquidity Improving on Lifted MOU
- Endurance (ENH) Ratings Affirmed by S&P Following Montpelier Re Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!