Stocks Nearing Session Lows: Dow Up 12, Nasdaq Up 21, S&P 500 Up 1.5
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
Market Check: Dow Jones up 12, Nasdaq up 21, S&P 500 up 1.5. Notably, the Dow had been up as much as 68 points earlier.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
- U.S. Stocks Add to Gains Ahead of the Bell
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!