Stocks Nearing Session Lows: Dow Up 12, Nasdaq Up 21, S&P 500 Up 1.5
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Freeport-McMoRan's (FCX) $2B Candelaria Mine Sale Hits Tax Snag
Market Check: Dow Jones up 12, Nasdaq up 21, S&P 500 up 1.5. Notably, the Dow had been up as much as 68 points earlier.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- S&P 500 (SPY) hits new intraday record at 1,991.47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!