Stocks Nearing Session Lows: Dow Up 12, Nasdaq Up 21, S&P 500 Up 1.5
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
Market Check: Dow Jones up 12, Nasdaq up 21, S&P 500 up 1.5. Notably, the Dow had been up as much as 68 points earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK cut to AA from AAA at S&P; Outlook Negative
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Darden Restaurants (DRI) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Nike (NKE) Pullback Creates Buying Opportunity - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!