Stocks Nearing Session Lows: Dow Up 12, Nasdaq Up 21, S&P 500 Up 1.5
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Market Check: Dow Jones up 12, Nasdaq up 21, S&P 500 up 1.5. Notably, the Dow had been up as much as 68 points earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Wall Street rises with Treasury yields, euro slides