Stocks Modestly Lower Ahead of FOMC Minutes: Dow Down 37.5, Nasdaq Down 16.5, S&P 500 Up 1
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Market Check: Dow Jones down 37.5, Nasdaq down 16.5, S&P 500 up 1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Move to Session Highs (SPY) (QQQ) (DIA)
- S&P Cuts Warren Resources' (WRES) Rating to 'CCC+'; Notes Reduced Oil, Nat Gas Assumptions
- March Existing Home Sales 5.19M vs 5.03M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!