Stocks Modestly Lower Ahead of FOMC Minutes: Dow Down 37.5, Nasdaq Down 16.5, S&P 500 Up 1
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
Market Check: Dow Jones down 37.5, Nasdaq down 16.5, S&P 500 up 1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dec. New Home Sales 481K vs 450K Expected
- Needham & Company Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Buy
- S&P/CaseShiller MoM 20 City Index 0.74% vs 0.60% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!