Stocks Modestly Lower Ahead of FOMC Minutes: Dow Down 37.5, Nasdaq Down 16.5, S&P 500 Up 1
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Market Check: Dow Jones down 37.5, Nasdaq down 16.5, S&P 500 up 1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Research Report: Credit Outlook: Is it 2005 All Over Again in the U.S. Banking Sector?
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!