Stocks Heading Lower Once Again: Dow Down 56, Nasdaq Down 8, S&P 500 Down 3
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Market Check: Dow Jones down 56, Nasdaq down 8, S&P 500 down 3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Feb. MoM Pending Home Sales 3.1% vs 0.3% Expected
- Feb. New Home Sales 539K vs 464K Expected
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!