Stocks Heading Lower Once Again: Dow Down 56, Nasdaq Down 8, S&P 500 Down 3
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
Market Check: Dow Jones down 56, Nasdaq down 8, S&P 500 down 3.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Natural Gas Inventory Declines 81 bcf vs Decline of 87 bcf Expected
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!