Stocks Heading Back Towards Lows: Dow Down 89, Nasdaq Down 19, S&P 500 Down 9
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Market Check: Dow Jones down 89, Nasdaq down 19, S&P 500 down 9
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Move to Session Highs (SPY) (QQQ) (DIA)
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Kellogg (K) to Negative; Could See Operational Challenges on Lower Cereal, Snack Sales
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!