Stocks Heading Back Towards Lows: Dow Down 89, Nasdaq Down 19, S&P 500 Down 9
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- IEA Raises FY13 Oil Demand Outlook; Updates FY14 Expectations
Market Check: Dow Jones down 89, Nasdaq down 19, S&P 500 down 9
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!