Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 182
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Stocks are drifting to session lows: Dow down 182, Nasdaq down 55, S&P 500 down 19
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!