Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 182
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Stocks are drifting to session lows: Dow down 182, Nasdaq down 55, S&P 500 down 19
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index 0.95% vs 0.90% Expected
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Corp. Rating Affirmed by S&P Amid Par Pharma Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!