Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 182
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/22: (PSMI) (MSN) (PRKR) Higher; (ZBB) (BORN) (RGSE) Lower
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Stocks are drifting to session lows: Dow down 182, Nasdaq down 55, S&P 500 down 19
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- UPDATE: Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to Join the S&P 500; Rowan (RDC) to Join S&P MidCap 400; GulfMark Offshore (GLF) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P 500 (SPY) hits new intraday record at 1,991.47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!