Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 123
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Stocks are trading near the lows of the session: Dow down 123, Nasdaq down 34, S&P 500 down 12.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Off Highs Into Yellen Speech
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Natural Gas Inventory 4 bcf vs 15 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!