Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 123
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Stocks are trading near the lows of the session: Dow down 123, Nasdaq down 34, S&P 500 down 12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 2M Barrels vs 3.13M Expected
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Replace Jabil Circuit (JBL) in S&P 500