Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 123
- Wall Street lower as consumer stocks slip
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
Stocks are trading near the lows of the session: Dow down 123, Nasdaq down 34, S&P 500 down 12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-open market-options summary
- Volatility indexes prices
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (ALG) Set to Join the S&P 500; Education Realty Trust (EDR) to Join S&P MidCap 400; American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings (AXL) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!