Stocks Drift to Session Lows: Dow Down 123
- Nov. Nonfarm Payrolls Gain 203k vs 185k Expected, UE Rate 7.0% vs 7.2% Expected
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
Stocks are trading near the lows of the session: Dow down 123, Nasdaq down 34, S&P 500 down 12.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
- UPDATE: Oct New Home Sales 444k vs 429K Expected, Up 25.4% MoM
- S&P Raises Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!