Stocks Dip to Afternoon Lows: Dow Up 91, Nasdaq Up 3, S&P 500 Up 7
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Market Check: Dow Jones up 91, Nasdaq up 3, S&P 500 up 7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks See Sharp Sell-Off Despite a Few Standouts
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!