Stocks Dip to Afternoon Lows: Dow Up 91, Nasdaq Up 3, S&P 500 Up 7
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Stock futures flat as investors await Yellen, GDP data
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
Market Check: Dow Jones up 91, Nasdaq up 3, S&P 500 up 7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-open market-options summary
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (ALG) Set to Join the S&P 500; Education Realty Trust (EDR) to Join S&P MidCap 400; American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings (AXL) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!