Stocks Dip to Afternoon Lows: Dow Up 91, Nasdaq Up 3, S&P 500 Up 7
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Market Check: Dow Jones up 91, Nasdaq up 3, S&P 500 up 7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Some Large ETFs Halted on NYSE Arca Technical Issues
- Realty Income (O) Set to Join S&P 500; Windstream (WIN), Douglas Emmett (DEI) to Join the S&P MidCap 400; Gentherm (THRM), Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Placed on CreditWatch Negative by S&P Following Heinz Merger Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!