Stocks Dip to Afternoon Lows: Dow Up 91, Nasdaq Up 3, S&P 500 Up 7
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Wall St. ends higher but energy stocks fall and Greece hopes waiver
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- DOJ Probing Possible Collusion of Airlines on High Airfare - AP
Market Check: Dow Jones up 91, Nasdaq up 3, S&P 500 up 7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Graham Holdings (GHC) to Junk; Business Risk Profile Weaker Following Cable Segment Spin
- ADP Employment Change 237K vs 218K Expected
- Chicago PMI 49.4 vs 50 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!