Stocks Continuing to Mark New Session Lows: Dow Down 107, Nasdaq Down 29, S&P 500 Down 12
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Market Check: Dow Jones down 107, Nasdaq down 29, S&P 500 down 12
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
- S&P Assigns 'BB' Rating to PTC (PTC); Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!