Stocks Continuing Lower: Dow Down 175, Nasdaq Down 32, S&P 500 Down 19
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Market Check: Dow Jones down 175, Nasdaq down 32, S&P 500 down 19
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Move to Session Highs Following Initial Weakness (SPY) (QQQ)
- New Home Sales 593K vs 600K Expected
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/27: (AZN) (HDS) (QCOM) (CVX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!