Stocks Continuing Lower: Dow Down 175, Nasdaq Down 32, S&P 500 Down 19
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Market Check: Dow Jones down 175, Nasdaq down 32, S&P 500 down 19
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Eyes on Fed and 'Considerable Time'
- UPDATE: FOMC Says it Can be 'Patient' in Approach to Raising Rates
- S&P Assigns 'BB+' Rating to LinkedIn (LNKD); Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!