Stocks Continuing Lower: Dow Down 175, Nasdaq Down 32, S&P 500 Down 19
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Market Check: Dow Jones down 175, Nasdaq down 32, S&P 500 down 19
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
- Exclusive: Russia could rebuild fiscal reserves at $55 oil price
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!