Stocks Continue to Sink: Dow Down 150, Nasdaq Down 41, S&P 500 Down 18
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Market Check: Dow Jones down 150, Nasdaq down 41, S&P 500 down 18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 3.5M Barrels vs 2.7M Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 10M Barrels vs 1.2M Expected
- China GDP Grew 7.4% in Q1; More Growth Stabilization Expected (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!