Stocks Continue to Sink: Dow Down 150, Nasdaq Down 41, S&P 500 Down 18
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Market Check: Dow Jones down 150, Nasdaq down 41, S&P 500 down 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), AmSurg (AMSG) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Glazer Capital Sends Letter to PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Holders; Calls for Rejection of CIBC Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!