Stocks Continue to Sink: Dow Down 150, Nasdaq Down 41, S&P 500 Down 18
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Market Check: Dow Jones down 150, Nasdaq down 41, S&P 500 down 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall St. lower at the open after GDP data
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/31: (MCD) (AMGN) (TMUS) (ATEN)
- S&P Affirms Ratings, Outlook on Vectren (VVC); Business Risk Assessed at 'Strong'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!