Stocks Continue to Sink: Dow Down 150, Nasdaq Down 41, S&P 500 Down 18
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Market Check: Dow Jones down 150, Nasdaq down 41, S&P 500 down 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- S&P Affirms Negative Outlook on Abbott (ABT) Amid Move to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ)
- S&P Upgrades Iron Mountain (IRM) to 'BB-'; Outlook Remains Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!