Stocks Continue Lower: Dow Down 142, Nasdaq Down 25, S&P 500 Down 13.5
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Market Check: Dow Jones down 142, Nasdaq down 25, S&P 500 down 13.5
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow closes at record 16,171.12
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 2.94M Barrels vs Decline of 2.89M Expected
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!