Stocks Bouncing Modestly Off Session Lows Ahead of Fed Decision: Dow Down 41, Nasdaq Down 12, S&P 500 Down 6
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
Market Check: Dow Jones down 41, Nasdaq down 12, S&P 500 down 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Eyes on Fed and 'Considerable Time'
- S&P Raises Rating on Bloomin\' Brands (BLMN) to 'BB'; Sees Firm Operating Trends Over Next Year
- S&P, Nasdaq Losses Mount Heading into Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!