Stocks Bouncing Modestly Off Session Lows Ahead of Fed Decision: Dow Down 41, Nasdaq Down 12, S&P 500 Down 6
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
- Lending Club Files $500 Million IPO
Market Check: Dow Jones down 41, Nasdaq down 12, S&P 500 down 6.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Dynegy (DYN) to 'B+' Following Duke Energy Deal; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.47M Barrels vs -1.1M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!