Stocks Being Sold Following Fed's Decision to Extend Operation Twist: Dow Down 60, Nasdaq Down 13, S&P 500 Down 9
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Stocks being sold following the Fed's decision to extend Operation Twist.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: U.S. Existing Home Sales Fell 1.8% to 5.05M in Aug.; South, West Pressure Gains (XHB)
- NAHB Housing Market Index Rose to 59 in Sept.; Registeres Highest Reading Since Nov. 2005 (XHB)
- Stocks Slip as Alibaba IPO Imminent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!