Stocks Being Sold Following Fed's Decision to Extend Operation Twist: Dow Down 60, Nasdaq Down 13, S&P 500 Down 9
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Stocks being sold following the Fed's decision to extend Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
- UPDATE: S&P Lowers Outlook on Armstrong World (AWI) to Stable; Sees Lower Sales, EBITDA in FY14, FY15
- McDermott Int'l (MDR) Downgraded to 'B+' by S&P; Sees Longer Time to Reduce Debt Leverage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!