Stocks Being Sold Following Fed's Decision to Extend Operation Twist: Dow Down 60, Nasdaq Down 13, S&P 500 Down 9
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
Stocks being sold following the Fed's decision to extend Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Eyes on Fed and 'Considerable Time'
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Internet Sector to Attractive (AMZN) (NFLX) (TWTR) (LNKD)
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -847K vs -2.2M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!