Stocks Being Sold Following Fed's Decision to Extend Operation Twist: Dow Down 60, Nasdaq Down 13, S&P 500 Down 9
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Stocks being sold following the Fed's decision to extend Operation Twist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Move to Session Highs Following Initial Weakness (SPY) (QQQ)
- S&P hits two-week high on strong earnings; M&A supports
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!