Stocks Being Sold Following Fed's Decision to Extend Operation Twist: Dow Down 60, Nasdaq Down 13, S&P 500 Down 9
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Stocks being sold following the Fed's decision to extend Operation Twist.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 3.5M Barrels vs 2.7M Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!