Stock Futures Bounces on Headlines of EU Bank Recapitalizations
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/16: (SINO) (NWBO) (RWLK) Higher; (SIGA) (COOL) (PIP) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Stocks strengthened on headlines out of Europe: "EU willing to envisage direct ESM bank recapitalizations'
You May Also Be Interested In
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- Morgan Stanley Agrees with Elon Musk that Tesla (TSLA) Stock May Be Ahead of Itself
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) IPO Adds to Gains Pre-Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!