NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Receives $1.5M of Additional Financing Via Equity Offering
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: NBY), announced the receipt of a $1.5 million equity investment from Pioneer Pharma (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., an affiliate of Naqu Area Pioneer Pharma Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-based company that markets high-end pharmaceutical products into China. As part of the expansion of the NeutroPhase distribution agreement for Southeast Asia announced on September 14, 2012, Pioneer has completed its investment of $2.5 million. Pioneer has the right to invest an additional $3.0 Million on or before August 31, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- NorthStar Realty Finance (NRF) to Spin-Off Asset Management Unit
- Vimicro International (VIMC) Ramps on Nearly $41M SVAC Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!