NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Receives $1.5M of Additional Financing Via Equity Offering
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: NBY), announced the receipt of a $1.5 million equity investment from Pioneer Pharma (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., an affiliate of Naqu Area Pioneer Pharma Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-based company that markets high-end pharmaceutical products into China. As part of the expansion of the NeutroPhase distribution agreement for Southeast Asia announced on September 14, 2012, Pioneer has completed its investment of $2.5 million. Pioneer has the right to invest an additional $3.0 Million on or before August 31, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WoundSource Reports on the Role of NovaBay’s NeutroPhase® in Treatment of ‘Flesh-Eating’ Infections
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Nominates Three New Board Members
- Packaging Corp. of America (PKG), Containerboard Manufacturers to Settle Class Action Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!