Markets React to Strong ISM Non-Manf. Reading
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Markets are reacting to the strong ISM Non-Manf. reading of 57.1, which easily eclipsed the consensus of 53.
Gold is down on the view that it increases the chances of a rate hike, sooner rather than later. Stocks and bond yields are stronger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders keep bets on Fed rate hike later this month
- Options with increasing volume
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!