Markets React to Strong ISM Non-Manf. Reading
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Markets are reacting to the strong ISM Non-Manf. reading of 57.1, which easily eclipsed the consensus of 53.
Gold is down on the view that it increases the chances of a rate hike, sooner rather than later. Stocks and bond yields are stronger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks spike lower as Donald Trump sworn in
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Dollar falls, U.S. stocks end higher after Trump inauguration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!