Markets Pop Following FOMC; DJIA Down 68, S&P 500 Down 3, Nasdaq Up 3 Points
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Markets popping higher following FOMC minutes issued earlier. The Dow is down 68 points, S&P off 2.6, and Nasdaq up 3 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street little changed as bank rally pauses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!