Markets Pop Following FOMC; DJIA Down 68, S&P 500 Down 3, Nasdaq Up 3 Points
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Markets popping higher following FOMC minutes issued earlier. The Dow is down 68 points, S&P off 2.6, and Nasdaq up 3 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Dollar falls, U.S. stocks end higher after Trump inauguration