Markets Pop Following FOMC; DJIA Down 68, S&P 500 Down 3, Nasdaq Up 3 Points
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Markets popping higher following FOMC minutes issued earlier. The Dow is down 68 points, S&P off 2.6, and Nasdaq up 3 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Slips Back Below Key 2,000 Level on Political Unrest in Ukraine, Russia (SPY)
- S&P 500 moves above 2,000 for first time (SPY)
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!