Markets Pop Following FOMC; DJIA Down 68, S&P 500 Down 3, Nasdaq Up 3 Points
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Markets popping higher following FOMC minutes issued earlier. The Dow is down 68 points, S&P off 2.6, and Nasdaq up 3 points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- Canaccord Genuity Maintains a Hold Rating on Nike (NKE) Following 15c EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!