Markets Pop Following FOMC; DJIA Down 68, S&P 500 Down 3, Nasdaq Up 3 Points
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Markets popping higher following FOMC minutes issued earlier. The Dow is down 68 points, S&P off 2.6, and Nasdaq up 3 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- NAHB Housing Market Index Rose to 59 in Sept.; Registeres Highest Reading Since Nov. 2005 (XHB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!