Futures Check: Dow Down 60, Nasdaq Down 12, S&P 500 Down 8
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
Futures Check: Dow Jones down 60, Nasdaq down 12, S&P 500 down nearly 8.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akorn (AKRX) Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400; United Insurance Holdings (UIHC), ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P Raises Outlook on Express (EXPR) to Stable; Expects Credit Metrics Will Continue Improving
- Ruble Drops 5% vs Dollar Following S&P Downgrade (RSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!