Dow Erases Losses, Turns Green
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dow goes green after trading down over 100 points earlier. Last up 2.9 to 18,403.76
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empire Manufacturing (Jan) 6.5 vs 8.5 Expected
- Retail Sales Advance (MoM) 0.6% vs 0.7% Expected; Ex Auto 0.2% vs 0.5%
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory 1.5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!