Allscripts (MDRX) Said to Pick Second-Round Bidders
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Allscripts Healthcare (Nasdaq: MDRX) shares are higher following reports that it has picked second-round bidders. Shares are up 1.1 percent Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks ride roller coaster into second longest bull market
- Stamps.com (STMP) Target of Negative Blog Post
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Sees Intra-Day Ramp Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!