Allscripts (MDRX) Said to Pick Second-Round Bidders
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Wall St. dips, earnings on deck from Apple and Twitter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Is Apple (AAPL) Finally a Buy Ahead of Q3 Print?
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
Allscripts Healthcare (Nasdaq: MDRX) shares are higher following reports that it has picked second-round bidders. Shares are up 1.1 percent Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) on Watch; Citron Research's Left Commenting on Bloomberg TV
- Volatility and Volume movement on open
- Twitter (TWTR) July weekly 18.5 straddle priced for 11% movement into Q2