Allscripts (MDRX) Said to Pick Second-Round Bidders
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. dips as September rate hike back on the table
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
Allscripts Healthcare (Nasdaq: MDRX) shares are higher following reports that it has picked second-round bidders. Shares are up 1.1 percent Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China state media announce confessions in stock market investigations
- Whitney TIilson Said Considering Long Position in Tesla (TSLA)
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Active on Unconfirmed Market Chatter