Allergan (AGN) Was the Only Bidder for Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) - Filing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
"J.P. Morgan gauged the interest of three of the prior potential partners that, in the view of management and J.P. Morgan, would likely have a strategic interest in Vitae and possess financial resources sufficient to consummate a potential acquisition of Vitae. J.P. Morgan explained to the Vitae Board that none of the three contacted potential counterparties submitted an offer to acquire Vitae."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Definitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!