Allergan (AGN) Was the Only Bidder for Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) - Filing
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"J.P. Morgan gauged the interest of three of the prior potential partners that, in the view of management and J.P. Morgan, would likely have a strategic interest in Vitae and possess financial resources sufficient to consummate a potential acquisition of Vitae. J.P. Morgan explained to the Vitae Board that none of the three contacted potential counterparties submitted an offer to acquire Vitae."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Definitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!