Allergan (AGN) Was the Only Bidder for Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) - Filing
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"J.P. Morgan gauged the interest of three of the prior potential partners that, in the view of management and J.P. Morgan, would likely have a strategic interest in Vitae and possess financial resources sufficient to consummate a potential acquisition of Vitae. J.P. Morgan explained to the Vitae Board that none of the three contacted potential counterparties submitted an offer to acquire Vitae."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Definitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!