All Major Averages Now Lower: Dow Down 36, Nasdaq Down 19, S&P 500 Down 4.5
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Following a more than 0.7 percent gain at the open, the US's major indices are now trading lower: Dow Jones down 36, Nasdaq down 19, S&P 500 down 4.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Taps Intraday Low
- S&P Falls to Session Low, Banks Leading Stocks Lower
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!