All Major Averages Now Lower: Dow Down 36, Nasdaq Down 19, S&P 500 Down 4.5
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Following a more than 0.7 percent gain at the open, the US's major indices are now trading lower: Dow Jones down 36, Nasdaq down 19, S&P 500 down 4.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-open market-options summary
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) to Negative; Ratings Affirmed
- Options Update; May 31, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!