All Major Averages Now Lower: Dow Down 36, Nasdaq Down 19, S&P 500 Down 4.5
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Following a more than 0.7 percent gain at the open, the US's major indices are now trading lower: Dow Jones down 36, Nasdaq down 19, S&P 500 down 4.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
- Dollar falls, U.S. stocks end higher after Trump inauguration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!