AB Inbev (BUD) purchase of Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Guides FY15 Inline; Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) is not in talks about financing a SAB purchase and is not in talks with SAB - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!