salesforce.com (CRM) CEO Benioff Says We Look at Everything, We Pass on Most Things - CNBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) CEO Benioff Says We Look at Everything, We Pass on Most Things - CNBC
Related tickers: Twitter (NYSE: TWTR)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!