Zendesk (ZEN) Not Surprised to Be on salesforce's (CRM) 'Short List'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) said in a statement to StreetInsider.com that it is not surprised to be on salesforce's short list, although it continues to focusing on building an independent company.
"Given their public pursuit of companies as far afield as LinkedIn and Twitter, it doesn't come as a surprise to anyone to be on a Salesforce short list," a Zendesk spokesman said. "We are continuing to build an independent company that's focused on being the leader in improving customer relationships."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!