Zendesk (ZEN) Not Surprised to Be on salesforce's (CRM) 'Short List'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) said in a statement to StreetInsider.com that it is not surprised to be on salesforce's short list, although it continues to focusing on building an independent company.
"Given their public pursuit of companies as far afield as LinkedIn and Twitter, it doesn't come as a surprise to anyone to be on a Salesforce short list," a Zendesk spokesman said. "We are continuing to build an independent company that's focused on being the leader in improving customer relationships."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!