Yahoo! (YHOO) Gains After Verizon (VZ) CEO Denies Reports It's Seeking $1B Discount
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Verizon Communications' (NYSE: VZ) CEO Lowell McAdam still sees real value in Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), according to CNBC. McAdam, at a conference earlier, denied a NY Post story that it was seeking a $1 billion discount on the purchase price.
According to Dow Jones, McAdam said Verizon continues to evaluation whether Yahoo's hack had a material impact on the business, but he thinks the deal still makes a ton of sense.
Shares of Yahoo! advanced post-market following the report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Virgin America (VA) Gains; Alaska Air (ALK) Near Consent Decree - CTFN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!