Veeva Systems (VEEV) Says Focused on Building Business in Response to Sale Rumors After Leak
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) said it remains focused on building its business and can't comment on other plans.
"While we don't comment on other's plans, we can tell you we remain focused on building the industry cloud for life sciences and creating a multi-billion dollar company over the long-term," Roger Villareal, VP Corporate Communications, told StreetInsider.com in an e-mail. "Industry cloud is one of the largest categories of the enterprise software market with significant potential, as many customers migrate from aging legacy systems."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT) Says Shareholders Reject Southwest Bank's Takeover Proposals
- Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Mercer Acquires Pillar Administration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!