Veeva Systems (VEEV) Says Focused on Building Business in Response to Sale Rumors After Leak
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) said it remains focused on building its business and can't comment on other plans.
"While we don't comment on other's plans, we can tell you we remain focused on building the industry cloud for life sciences and creating a multi-billion dollar company over the long-term," Roger Villareal, VP Corporate Communications, told StreetInsider.com in an e-mail. "Industry cloud is one of the largest categories of the enterprise software market with significant potential, as many customers migrate from aging legacy systems."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sony (SNE) Rumored to be Listening to Bank Pitches on Potential Sale of Film, TV Operations; Co. Says it Has No Plans to Sell
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!