Valeant Pharma (VRX) CEO Papa says more asset sales news coming by end of year - CNBC
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) CEO Joe Papa said more news on asset sales will be coming near the end of this year, according to commentary on CNBC today.
Papa also won't rule out a Bausch + Lomb sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Sells Australia and New Zealand Grocery Business to Bega Cheese Limited for $460M AUD
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!