Valeant Pharma (VRX) CEO Papa: Dermatology has Been 'A Challenge' for Us - Bloomberg
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) CEO Joe Papa commented today that dermatology has been "a challenge" for us, according o Bloomberg.
Papa also commented:
- We're seeing growth in new prescriptions for Salix
- We plan to spend more in R&D in branded prescriptions
- We've stopped DTC advertising in 2016
- We plan to announce sales of assets by end of 2016
Papa is speaking at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference this morning at 10:00am ET. The webcast is here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX) Moves Off Lows on Bill Miller Comments
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/26: (AKAM) (AKS) (GXP) Upgraded; (GM) (DPRX) (SPN) Downgraded
- Alec Ellison Joins OurCrowd Advisory Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!