Valeant Pharma (VRX) CEO Papa: Dermatology has Been 'A Challenge' for Us - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) CEO Joe Papa commented today that dermatology has been "a challenge" for us, according o Bloomberg.
Papa also commented:
- We're seeing growth in new prescriptions for Salix
- We plan to spend more in R&D in branded prescriptions
- We've stopped DTC advertising in 2016
- We plan to announce sales of assets by end of 2016
Papa is speaking at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference this morning at 10:00am ET. The webcast is here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!