Valeant Pharma (VRX) CEO Papa: Dermatology has Been 'A Challenge' for Us - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) CEO Joe Papa commented today that dermatology has been "a challenge" for us, according o Bloomberg.
Papa also commented:
- We're seeing growth in new prescriptions for Salix
- We plan to spend more in R&D in branded prescriptions
- We've stopped DTC advertising in 2016
- We plan to announce sales of assets by end of 2016
Papa is speaking at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference this morning at 10:00am ET. The webcast is here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Deutsche Bank Sees 'Encouraging' Short-Term Set-Up in Valeant (VRX)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!