Valeant Pharma (VRX) CEO Papa: Dermatology has Been 'A Challenge' for Us - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) CEO Joe Papa commented today that dermatology has been "a challenge" for us, according o Bloomberg.
Papa also commented:
- We're seeing growth in new prescriptions for Salix
- We plan to spend more in R&D in branded prescriptions
- We've stopped DTC advertising in 2016
- We plan to announce sales of assets by end of 2016
Papa is speaking at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference this morning at 10:00am ET. The webcast is here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Said 'Very Close' on One or More Asset Sales
- Morgan Stanley Starts Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) at Equalweight
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!