UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Ticks Higher as CEO Musk Plans Autopilot Improvements
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 11:40 AM EDT)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) ticked higher Wednesday following tweets by CEO Elon Musk regarding "major improvements" to autopilot "primarily through advanced processing of radar signals."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Lithium Exploration Group Announces $1.2M Sales Contract Negotiation as New York Times Reports on 3 California Utilities Lithium Ion Battery Storage Facilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!