UPDATE: J.C. Penney (JCP) CFO Sees Exceeding $1.2B EBITDA by 2018
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 17, 2016 12:54 PM EDT)
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) CFO Ed Record says company expects to exceed $1.2 billion EBITDA in FY18, according to Bloomberg.
Record said JCPenney will open 60 Sephora stores this year.
The executive also sees credit card income of as much as $100 million by 2019 and sees capital expenditures of about $450 million over the next three years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Underperform, Says Limited Topline Opportunities Delay Turnaround
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!