UPDATE: J.C. Penney (JCP) CFO Sees Exceeding $1.2B EBITDA by 2018
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 17, 2016 12:54 PM EDT)
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) CFO Ed Record says company expects to exceed $1.2 billion EBITDA in FY18, according to Bloomberg.
Record said JCPenney will open 60 Sephora stores this year.
The executive also sees credit card income of as much as $100 million by 2019 and sees capital expenditures of about $450 million over the next three years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Shares Jump with Conference Call Underway
- Mercedes-Benz to launch pickup truck in 2017
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Plans to Commence Two CF-Focused Phase 2s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!