UPDATE: International Paper (IP) CEO Sutton Says Supply, Demand, Market Growth Support Price Rise - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 1:49 PM EST)
(Updated - November 17, 2016 1:43 PM EST)
International Paper (NYSE: IP) gained Thursday following comments from CEO Mark Sutton at an analyst conference.
According to Bloomberg, Sutton said containerboard demand for boxes is growing globally, it is getting the containerboard price increase fully implemented, and suppy, demand, and market growth support the price increase.
Active; CEO Sutton Says Supply, Demand, Market Growth Support Price Rise - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- XL Group (XL) Names New CIO
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Presents Strong SL-401 Phase 2 Data at ASH 2016; 100% ORR Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!