UPDATE: International Paper (IP) CEO Sutton Says Supply, Demand, Market Growth Support Price Rise - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 1:49 PM EST)
(Updated - November 17, 2016 1:43 PM EST)
International Paper (NYSE: IP) gained Thursday following comments from CEO Mark Sutton at an analyst conference.
According to Bloomberg, Sutton said containerboard demand for boxes is growing globally, it is getting the containerboard price increase fully implemented, and suppy, demand, and market growth support the price increase.
Active; CEO Sutton Says Supply, Demand, Market Growth Support Price Rise - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) Completes $2.2B Acquisition of Weyerhaeuser's Pulp Business
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!