UPDATE: International Paper (IP) CEO Sutton Says Supply, Demand, Market Growth Support Price Rise - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 1:49 PM EST)
(Updated - November 17, 2016 1:43 PM EST)
International Paper (NYSE: IP) gained Thursday following comments from CEO Mark Sutton at an analyst conference.
According to Bloomberg, Sutton said containerboard demand for boxes is growing globally, it is getting the containerboard price increase fully implemented, and suppy, demand, and market growth support the price increase.
Active; CEO Sutton Says Supply, Demand, Market Growth Support Price Rise - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) Comments on Pensacola Mill Incident; Reports Structural Damage to Pulp Digester
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!