UPDATE: Chemours (CC) Was Never Scheduled to Participate in UBS Conference
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 11:27 AM EDT)
Shares Chemours (NYSE: CC), a company some traders view as a potential takeover target, were volatile Wednesday amid rumors the company canceled out of an upcoming UBS conference. However, according to a spokesperson, Chemours was never scheduled to participate in the UBS conference.
After briefly spiking higher Chemours gave up gains later in the morning session, and now trade lower by 0.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- GoPro (GPRO) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- General Electric (GE) in Negotiations with Varian Medical Systems (VAR) - Intereconomia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!