UPDATE: Chemours (CC) Was Never Scheduled to Participate in UBS Conference
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 11:27 AM EDT)
Shares Chemours (NYSE: CC), a company some traders view as a potential takeover target, were volatile Wednesday amid rumors the company canceled out of an upcoming UBS conference. However, according to a spokesperson, Chemours was never scheduled to participate in the UBS conference.
After briefly spiking higher Chemours gave up gains later in the morning session, and now trade lower by 0.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!