UPDATE: Chemours (CC) Was Never Scheduled to Participate in UBS Conference
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 11:27 AM EDT)
Shares Chemours (NYSE: CC), a company some traders view as a potential takeover target, were volatile Wednesday amid rumors the company canceled out of an upcoming UBS conference. However, according to a spokesperson, Chemours was never scheduled to participate in the UBS conference.
After briefly spiking higher Chemours gave up gains later in the morning session, and now trade lower by 0.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Bruker (BRKR) Acquires Hysitron
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!