UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 2:35 PM EDT)
(Updated - October 24, 2016 2:25 PM EDT)
CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) has hired Boston Consulting Group to review its operations, according to Dow Jones. The company's CEO Ellen Alemany told the news service that the consulting firm will be used to help "maximize shareholder value creation."
Lines of business that could be affected haven't yet been decided, and initiatives from the review aren't expected to be imminent.
CIT Group recently entered into an agreement to sell its commercial aircraft leasing business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors Involving Apple (AAPL)