UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 24, 2016 2:35 PM EDT)
(Updated - October 24, 2016 2:25 PM EDT)
CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) has hired Boston Consulting Group to review its operations, according to Dow Jones. The company's CEO Ellen Alemany told the news service that the consulting firm will be used to help "maximize shareholder value creation."
Lines of business that could be affected haven't yet been decided, and initiatives from the review aren't expected to be imminent.
CIT Group recently entered into an agreement to sell its commercial aircraft leasing business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Intricon Corporation (IIN) Exercises Option to Acquire Remaining 80% Stake in Hearing Help Express
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Said in Talks to Buy Outrigger Energy - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!