UPDATE: Avis Budget (CAR) Shares Pressured; Disappointed European Peak Demand for August (HTZ)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 11:55 AM EDT)
UPDATE - Avis Budget CFO David B. Wyshner is presenting at today's Deutsche Bank conference and was said to make cautious comments.
In part, Wyshner said:
- Peak demand in August for Europe was disappointing.
- Inbound demand was soft all along the Mediterranean, which negatively impacted pricing in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Summer travel season in the U.S. "was pretty good"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!