UPDATE: Avis Budget (CAR) Shares Pressured; Disappointed European Peak Demand for August (HTZ)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 11:55 AM EDT)
UPDATE - Avis Budget CFO David B. Wyshner is presenting at today's Deutsche Bank conference and was said to make cautious comments.
In part, Wyshner said:
- Peak demand in August for Europe was disappointing.
- Inbound demand was soft all along the Mediterranean, which negatively impacted pricing in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Summer travel season in the U.S. "was pretty good"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- America Movil (AMX) Added to Short Term Sell List at Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank CEO apologizes for conduct in toxic mortgages case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!