Time Warner (TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Says CEO Didn't Discuss Time Warner (TWX) Merger with Trump - Bloomberg
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Confirms it is Reviewing Strategic Alternatives; Working with Jefferies and Wells Fargo
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source