Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Fires Back at Murray Energy CEO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk fired back at Robert Murray, CEO of Murray Energy, who earlier criticized Tesla for taking taxpayer subsidies.
Tesla gets pennies on the dollar vs coal and the "real fraud" is denial of climate science, said Musk.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Perform On Tesla (TSLA) Following Solar City Acquisition
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!