Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Fires Back at Murray Energy CEO
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk fired back at Robert Murray, CEO of Murray Energy, who earlier criticized Tesla for taking taxpayer subsidies.
Tesla gets pennies on the dollar vs coal and the "real fraud" is denial of climate science, said Musk.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Tesla (TSLA) Still Plans 2017 Model 3 Deliveries
- Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!