Tesla (TSLA) Plans Unexpected Product Unveiling for Oct. 17th
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Notably, Tesla will report Q3 results on October 26th.
The following was posted to Twitter over the weekend.
Tesla product unveiling on the 17th (unexpected by most), followed by Tesla/SolarCity on the 28th— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 9, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Receives Notable Body Cam, Platform Purchase Agreement from Santa Fe PD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!