Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Co. Gets 'Pennies on the Dollar' vs. Coal
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said his company gets pennies on the dollar versus coal subsidies.
Te following was posted to Twitter on Monday:
Real fraud going on is denial of climate science. As for "subsidies", Tesla gets pennies on dollar vs coal. How about we both go to zero?— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 10, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
- Tesla (TSLA) Sends Out Invites for GigaFactory Tour on 01/04/17