Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Co. Gets 'Pennies on the Dollar' vs. Coal
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said his company gets pennies on the dollar versus coal subsidies.
Te following was posted to Twitter on Monday:
Real fraud going on is denial of climate science. As for "subsidies", Tesla gets pennies on dollar vs coal. How about we both go to zero?— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 10, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!