Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Co. Gets 'Pennies on the Dollar' vs. Coal
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said his company gets pennies on the dollar versus coal subsidies.
Te following was posted to Twitter on Monday:
Real fraud going on is denial of climate science. As for "subsidies", Tesla gets pennies on dollar vs coal. How about we both go to zero?— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 10, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX), Lantern Pharma Announce Strategic Collaboration
- TESARO (TSRO) Niraparib EAP Opens in U.S. for Ovarian Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!