Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Co. Gets 'Pennies on the Dollar' vs. Coal
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said his company gets pennies on the dollar versus coal subsidies.
Te following was posted to Twitter on Monday:
Real fraud going on is denial of climate science. As for "subsidies", Tesla gets pennies on dollar vs coal. How about we both go to zero?— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 10, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Tipline Data from Four Sofosbuvir , Velpatasvir, Voxilaprevir Phase 3s in Genotype 1 - 6 HCV
- Tesla (TSLA) Announcement 'also what I was alluding to by Model 3 part 2' - Musk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!