Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Looks to Roll Out Software 8.0 Update Next Week
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said he hopes to begin the global roll out of the 8.0 software update on Wednesday. The following was posted to Twitter on September 16th:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT), Sonalysts Enter Joint Marketing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!