Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Hints at Performance Improvements with Model S P100D 'Easter Egg'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk hinted that the Model S P100D Easter Egg will add notable performance to the vehicle. Musk sees the P100D accelerating from zero-to-60 MPH in just 2.4 seconds and running through the 1/4 mile in 10.6 seconds.
The following was posted to Twitter on Wednesday:
Looks like the Model S P100D Easter egg will allow it to do 0 to 60 mph in 2.4 sec and a 10.6 sec 1/4 mile via software update next month— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 16, 2016
Model X numbers should also improve by 0.1 sec on 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 16, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!