Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Hints at Performance Improvements with Model S P100D 'Easter Egg'
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk hinted that the Model S P100D Easter Egg will add notable performance to the vehicle. Musk sees the P100D accelerating from zero-to-60 MPH in just 2.4 seconds and running through the 1/4 mile in 10.6 seconds.
The following was posted to Twitter on Wednesday:
Looks like the Model S P100D Easter egg will allow it to do 0 to 60 mph in 2.4 sec and a 10.6 sec 1/4 mile via software update next month— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 16, 2016
Model X numbers should also improve by 0.1 sec on 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 16, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Tesla (TSLA) Sends Out Invites for GigaFactory Tour on 01/04/17
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Announces Strong ZYN002 Phase 1 in Epilepsy Patients with Focal Seizues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!