Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Will Get Back to Work on Autopilot Blog Tomorrow
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said on Twitter today that he will get back tothe Autopilot update blog tomorrow. The executive is still working on investigating last week's SpaceX incident.
Will get back to Autopilot update blog tomorrow.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 9, 2016
Still working on the Falcon fireball investigation. Turning out to be the most difficult and complex failure we have ever had in 14 years.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 9, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!