Sprint (S) Wanted to Pay $2.60/Share for Clearwire (CLWR), CEO Says
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (2) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Clearwire Corp. (Nasdaq: CLWR) CEO Erik Prusch said the company rejected a $2.60 per share bid from Sprint (NYSE: S) in November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Receives U.S. Patent '705 Covering Secure Domain Names
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Receives CE Mark for ForeCYTE Breast Aspirator
- Zynga (ZNGA) Provides Update on Poker; Will Land on iOS in 'Coming Weeks'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!