Sprint (S) Wanted to Pay $2.60/Share for Clearwire (CLWR), CEO Says
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (2) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Clearwire Corp. (Nasdaq: CLWR) CEO Erik Prusch said the company rejected a $2.60 per share bid from Sprint (NYSE: S) in November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netlist (NLST) Updates on Verdict in Diablo Technologies Litigation; Will 'Vigorously' Pursue IP Suit
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Announces Unlimited Cloud Drive Storage for Consumers
- WaferGen Bio-systems Gains After Announcing Partnership with Procter & Gamble (WGBS) (PG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!