Sprint (S) Wanted to Pay $2.60/Share for Clearwire (CLWR), CEO Says
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (2) Comments (0)
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Clearwire Corp. (Nasdaq: CLWR) CEO Erik Prusch said the company rejected a $2.60 per share bid from Sprint (NYSE: S) in November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fleetmatics Group (FLTX) Announces Jill Ward to Succeed Jim Travers as CEO
- Eversource Energy (ES) Names Phil Lembo as CFO
- Weatherford (WFT) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Continues Headcount Cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!