Sprint (S) Wanted to Pay $2.60/Share for Clearwire (CLWR), CEO Says
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (2) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Clearwire Corp. (Nasdaq: CLWR) CEO Erik Prusch said the company rejected a $2.60 per share bid from Sprint (NYSE: S) in November.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia (NOK) Warns on AC-300 Charger in Europe, the U.K.; Used Mainly on Lumia 2520 Tablet
- Herbalife (HLF) Issues Statement on Illinois AG Headlines; Confident in Integrity of Business
- McDermott (MDR) Signs for Exclusive Right to Operate Spoolbase in North Sea
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!