Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Reports Launch of Hong Kong Securities Services
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Adds Gap CFO Simmons as Director
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Closes $1.25B Facility; Declares $10/Share Sp. Dividend; Approves 4M Common Buyback