Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- xG Technology (XGTI) Announces Additional Order in Costa Rica
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading; Shares Now Up ~25%
- Kroger (KR) COO Ellis to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!