Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kandi Electric Vehicles Group (KNDI), Shanxi Coal Enter Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Announces Presentation of Encouraging Preclinical Data on SVP-Rapamycin in Gene Therapy
- UNLV Predicts Student Success and Prepares for the Final U.S. Presidential Election Debate with Splunk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!