Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Trades Lower in Sympathy with Tableau Software (DATA)
- Park Sterling's (PSTB) CFO to Step Down, Replacement Named
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Announces Election of New Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!