Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Affirms Fundamental Strength of Business and Prospects
- Abengoa Yield (ABY) Names Santiago Seage as Managing Director; Plans to Maintain Strategy
- Net Element (NETE) Continues Charge Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!