Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Highpower International (HPJ) Secures Energy Storage Project Contract with China Southern Power Grid
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) April U.S. Sales Lag with 5.8% Gain; Dodge Challenger has Record Month
- InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Gains After Announcing Backlog of Over $36 Million