Splunk (SPLK) Ticks Higher as CEO Sullivan Comments on CNBC
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) CEO Godfrey R. Sullivan is commenting on CNBC. The executive says his company is in no discussions regarding takeovers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) License Strength Was Actually 2x Higher, BofA/Merrill Lynch Says
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Bullish Stance on Splunk (SPLK) Amid Strong Q2
- American Apparel (APP) Gain on Mis-Reported Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!