Southwest Airlines (LUV) Pares Decline With Conference Call Ongoing
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) pared declines in the wake of its Q3 earnings release following comments during a related conference call. The company made positive comments regarding January RASM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!