Plug Power (PLUG) CEO Marsh Sees Higher Margins from In-House Fuel Cells - Bloomberg
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Speaking in New York today, Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) CEO Andy Marsh said that he sees higher margins from in-house fuel cells and that the company is planning to build most of its fuel cells in-house this year.
Mash said that the stacks generate gross margin up to 50 percent, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Announces FDA Clinical Hold Placed on Proposed VGX-3100 Phase 3
- FDA Advises Patients With St. Jude Medical (STJ) Heart Implants to Continue Using Devices - Reuters
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!