Plug Power (PLUG) CEO Marsh Sees Higher Margins from In-House Fuel Cells - Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Speaking in New York today, Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) CEO Andy Marsh said that he sees higher margins from in-house fuel cells and that the company is planning to build most of its fuel cells in-house this year.
Mash said that the stacks generate gross margin up to 50 percent, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RLJ Entertainment (RLJE) Ramps Higher Mid-Day; Reason Unknown
- BB& T (BBT) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!