Plug Power (PLUG) CEO Marsh Sees Higher Margins from In-House Fuel Cells - Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Speaking in New York today, Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) CEO Andy Marsh said that he sees higher margins from in-house fuel cells and that the company is planning to build most of its fuel cells in-house this year.
Mash said that the stacks generate gross margin up to 50 percent, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range