Plug Power (PLUG) CEO Marsh Sees Higher Margins from In-House Fuel Cells - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Speaking in New York today, Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) CEO Andy Marsh said that he sees higher margins from in-house fuel cells and that the company is planning to build most of its fuel cells in-house this year.
Mash said that the stacks generate gross margin up to 50 percent, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!