NCI Building Systems (NCS) Approves $50M Common Buyback Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NCI Building Systems, Inc. (NYSE: NCS) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a new stock repurchase program for up to an aggregate of $50.0 million of the company's outstanding common stock. As of July 2016, the Company had repurchased $56.3 million of its common stock under the previously announced stock repurchase program, which was the maximum amount authorized.
Mr. Norman C. Chambers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We continue to deliver strong operational and financial results and, as a result have the ability to generate significant cash flow. Management and the Board of Directors are committed to returning value to our shareholders, as well as prudent management of our capital structure. We believe that our new stock repurchase program, combined with the market opportunities in front of us and our disciplined approach to debt reduction, should continue to create value for our shareholders."
Under the stock repurchase program, the Company may repurchase shares in open-market purchases in accordance with all applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 10b-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The Company may commence such repurchases immediately, subject to compliance with applicable securities laws. The Company may enter into a pre-arranged stock trading plan in accordance with the guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 to effectuate the Company's new stock repurchase plan. The Company expects to finance any repurchases from a combination of cash on hand and cash provided by operating activities. The timing and method of any repurchases, which will depend on a variety of factors, including market conditions, are subject to results of operations, financial conditions, cash requirements and other factors, and may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Stock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!